LifeSaver Bottle 4000UF Replacement Cartridge Foil Sealed
Buying for protection? And unsure of when you’re exactly going to need a clean water back up…. An aluminium foil, heat sealed cartridge provides the lowest moisture transition rate available. 80 times slower than standard polyethylene packaging. This protections means the filter shelf life is extended up to 10 years from the date of manufacture. Store it for longer, use it when you need it most.
- Extended shelf life is due to the aluminium barrier foil which has a water vapour diffusion rate that is 80 times slower than standard packaged polyethylene. The aluminium sealed package acts as a barrier to prevent water vapour from entering the pack and it performs the same protection in reverse as it retains the glycerine within the hollow fibre membranes.
- Tested by Independent Test House to meet adaption of NSF Protocol 231
- Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant distaste that you get with using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Robust outer shell and carry strap for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
- LifeSaver Bottle 4000UF replacement cartridge heat sealed in aluminium barrier foil
- Bottle cartridge kit