LifeSaver Jerrycan 10000UF
A robust and portable water filter capable of filtering 10,000 litres/2,641 US gallons of clean drinking water, removing viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites instantly. The LifeSaver Jerrycan holds up to 18.5 litres of water at any one time and is designed to support those with a greater demand for clean water such as group expeditions, adventurers embarking on overland travel, families or those setting themselves up for off-grid living.
The LifeSaver Jerrycan is designed to store and carry dirty water, you filter the water only when you need it. We recommend storing dirty water, either in the cube or in other storage containers, and filtering through the cube as and when clean water is required, to prevent recontamination of previously filtered water.
Filter water for drinking, cooking or even washing, with the addition of the LifeSaver shower attachment. No need for chlorine.
- Tested by Independent Test House to meet an adaption of NSF Protocol 231
- Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste like when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Robust body for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
THE LIFESAVER JERRYCAN 10000UF INCLUDES:
- LifeSaver Jerrycan 10000UF
- Maintenance pack (1 protective cartridge cap and 1 spare o-ring)
Icon Lifesaver Water Purification Systems Product Review
I have over 30 years experience working, living in austere environments, and monitoring field sanitation conditions for my teams. The Lifesaver Water Filter is the best water purification system I've used. It's well engineered, durable, easy to use, and highly effective. I think each household should have at least one for use in case of emergencies.